Thoughtful (Thought-ful) adj.
Having or showing heed for the well-being or happiness of
others and a propensity for anticipating their needs or wishes
Exhibiting or characterised by careful thought: a thoughtful
piece of work
In both senses, it’s the one word that absolutely nails what we believe clients want and need
from their agencies – and what sets us apart from other studios.
We genuinely believe that highly responsive, nothing-is-too-much-trouble service is every
bit as important as consistently brilliant creative thinking in building strong relationships
with clients. Which is why we promise to:
- —take your call whenever you need to talk, if humanly possible
- —return your call, when it isn’t, within 30 minutes
- —work with your other creative agencies, not against
- —always be on time, and on budget
- —be open and honest about all charges
- —make sure all deliveries arrive on time
- —provide accurate print quotes when we say we will
- —do everything else when we say we will
If you’d like to know more about what being Thoughtful means to us – and what it could
mean to you – just take a few minutes to read our Little Book of Revelations.
And there’s another, broader sense in which we try to be as Thoughtful as possible in terms
of recognising our own social and environmental responsibilities.